Terms of business
The following are the Terms of Business for Purchasers and Registered Coaches wishing to purchase products or services from 654 Ltd.
The following meanings apply in these Terms of Business:
"Materials" means all our products available via the Service, in printed, electronic, online or any other form and all data gathered by use of the Service;
"654" means 654 Ltd who owns lli and lli+ (the tool);
"Purchaser" means the company or individual who has contracted for the Service (who may, or may not, also be a Registered Coach);
"Registered Coach" means an individual who is registered with 654 as a qualified lli coach and is certified to purchase all or some of the tools provided via the Service (and whose account has not been suspended);
"Service" means the online service for the electronic delivery, administration and scoring of any tools developed by 654 and any ancillary services available via the website or any successor to such website;
"Credits" means any pre-paid credits purchased by or issued to Registered Coaches or Purchasers for individual reports, delivered via the website.
Use of the service
The Service is accessible only to Registered Coaches and Purchasers who have pre-registered for the Service and been allocated a password by 654. Use of the Service is subject to these Terms and the Ethical Use of lli and lli+. We reserve the right to refuse access to the Service if the Purchaser or the Registered Coach fails to comply with these Terms or the Ethical Use.
We seek to uphold the standards for the interpretation and delivery of the tools available through the Service. Therefore, purchases of the tool that include the provision of personal feedback (lli+) must be made by an identified Registered Coach who is registered with us as a qualified lli coach or by a Purchaser who agrees to an lli coach delivering their lli Report. In order to register as a qualified lli coach of a particular tool, a coach must have successfully completed appropriate training provided or approved by us. Details of training offered by 654 Ltd are on the website www.logicallevels.co.uk
The Purchaser shall ensure that the password(s) allocated to them is only used by them or other individuals within their organisation as agreed with 654 and that at all times complies with these Terms.
The Registered Coach shall ensure that the passwords allocated to them are only used by them or their clients and that the Registered Coach at all times complies with these Terms.
Materials must be used in compliance with the best practice promoted by 654 under our Ethics for Using lli and lli+, and other professional bodies.
When a Registered Coach or Purchaser requests a report in the 'Reports' screen of the lli website, and then confirms the request in the 'Checkout' screen, an order has been placed. Orders cancelled after confirmation will not be refunded.
An order may be refused if 654 has reasonable grounds to believe that it has not been placed by a bona fide Registered Coach or Purchaser.
We will use our reasonable endeavours to ensure that reports from the Service are emailed to the Registered Coach or Purchaser on the same day that the report is requested.
If you change your mind after purchasing an authority code you can cancel it within 7 days of purchase provided you have not requested a report. All cancellation requests must be made in writing to 654 ltd.
For Registered coaches you can cancel any unused authority codes within 3 months after purchase. All cancellation requests must be made in writing to 654 ltd.
Unless otherwise agreed in writing, we will process orders for reports from the Service only by online payment using a valid debit or credit card at the time of making the order.
For Registered Coaches and Purchasers with approved credit accounts, Credits may be ordered in advance as follows:
- In the event that a Purchaser or Registered Coach orders Credits totalling £300 or more (ex VAT) in a single transaction, we will invoice the Purchaser or Registered Coach, and such invoices will be paid by the Purchaser or Registered Coach within 30 days of the date of invoice. The Credits ordered will be available on the Service normally within one hour of the order being processed.
- In the event that a Purchaser or Registered Coach orders Credits totalling less than £300 (ex VAT) in a single transaction, the Credits will become available on the Service once we have received payment in cleared funds.
Purchasers and Registered Coaches who are not credit-account-holders may purchase Credits, in which case such Credits will become available on the Service once we have received payment in cleared funds.
We reserve the right to charge you interest and costs of recovery in accordance with the Late Payment of Commercial Debts (Interest) Act 1998 (as amended).
Unless otherwise stated, the price payable for the Service and Materials will be the price as set out in the website; VAT will be added to the price where applicable. 654 reserves the right to change the prices of Materials and Services without prior notice and to withdraw Materials or Services without notice.
Credits shall have a duration of use of twelve (12) months from the date of purchase, subsequent to which any unused Credits shall expire. Credits shall be utilised on a first purchased-first used basis.
Credits are non-refundable.
Purchaser's and Registered Coach’s obligations
- The Purchaser or Registered Coach can provide passwords to anyone they have identified to complete the online questionnaire. In no other circumstances may the Purchaser or Registered Coach give, sell, or otherwise dispose of, the Materials or the Service, or any part of the Materials or Service, to third parties or act as agent or distributor of the Materials or the Service. Any on-selling or any unauthorised use, reproduction or modification of the Materials and/or the Service is strictly prohibited
- The Purchaser or Registered Coach may not make use of data collected as a result of the Purchaser's or Registered Coach’s use of the Service to create products for commercial sale or other commercial exploitation.
- The Purchaser and Registered Coach shall comply with the Ethical Use of lli and lli+.
- If the Purchaser or Registered Coach customises the reports to apply different branding or alters or deviates from the standard supplied wording in relation to the content of emails sent via the Service, the Purchaser or Registered Coach shall ensure that it possesses all necessary intellectual property rights or permissions and that any changes are lawful, appropriate and related to the subject matter of the tool. 654 shall have no responsibility or liability in relation to any such customisation of the Service, including any infringement of third party intellectual property rights, misuse, or unlawful or inappropriate content.
- The coaching relationship is subject to a contract between coach and client and excludes 654 ltd. Registered coaches are trained to coach using lli to a required standard as laid down by 654 ltd. Whilst all effort is made to ensure that coaches adhere to that standard, 654 ltd cannot be held liable for the behaviour of any registered coach and how they choose to coach.
The Purchaser or Registered Coach shall indemnify 654 in the event that 654 suffer any losses, claims, liabilities, damages, expenses or costs as a result (whether direct or indirect) of any breach by the Purchaser or the Registered Coaches of the above five bullet points
The Purchaser or Registered Coach shall further indemnify 654 in respect of any claims brought by a user of the Purchaser or Registered Coach against us in relation to the Purchaser's or Registered Coach’s use of the Service or the Materials.
The Materials and the Service are owned by 654. Reproduction of the Materials or the Service, in whole or in part, in any form or media, by any process (including posting on the internet or any intranet, or unauthorised emailing), is prohibited except (i) where expressly permitted by law; or, (ii) where such reproduction is for the purposes of using the Service in accordance with these Terms.
Please note that reproduction of questionnaires available via the Service is not permitted. Reports on test-takers generated using the Service may be copied a reasonable number of times for internal record-keeping and other similar purposes related directly to the test-taker concerned.
654’s liability arising under or as a result of the provision or use of the Materials or the Service, whether in contract, tort, breach of statutory duty or otherwise, will not exceed the price paid by the Purchaser or Registered Coach for the Service or Materials.
Nothing in these Terms will exclude or limit our liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any fraud on our part, or for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. Subject to this, we will not be liable for any indirect or consequential loss, loss of business, profit, revenue, data or goodwill, or for lost or wasted management time or the lost time of other employees arising from the Purchaser's or Registered Coach’s use of the Materials (whether direct or indirect).
We do not warrant or represent that the Service will operate without interruption, and we have no liability for the inability of anyone to access the Service or the emails that form part of the Service. We reserve the right to carry out maintenance and development on the Service, which may cause interruption to it.
Except as expressly set out in these Terms we exclude to the fullest extent permitted by law all warranties, representations, terms, conditions and undertakings, whether implied by statute, common law, custom, trade usage, course of dealing or otherwise.
654 will only supply Services and Materials in accordance with these Terms of Business. No variation to these Terms of Business is permitted unless in writing and signed by a director of 654 Ltd or their designated signatory.
654 reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice to you, so please check them regularly.
These Terms are governed exclusively by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
If you wish to raise a query, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
654 Ltd is a company registered in England which has the registration number: 7606147
Our registered office is at:Millswood Old Neighbouring Chalford Gloucestershire GL6 8AA UK