Using the website - terms and conditions
Acceptance of Terms
You may not link to this website without the prior consent of 654. Requests to link to the website should be made to email@example.com
Notwithstanding the above you may read, print and download material from the website – other than third party material – free of charge provided it is:
· For your private use or for use in the ordinary course of your business
· Reproduced accurately
· Not used in a misleading context; and
· The source of the material is identified and the copyright status acknowledged.
You may not republish, disseminate or transmit any of that material, or exploit it for commercial purposes, make any derivative work, or copy it for any other purpose without first obtaining our written permission or the rights owner. If you wish to seek such permission please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
In using the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree:
- Not to disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to the Site, or any Services, Materials, system resources, accounts, passwords, servers, or networks connected to or accessible through the Site or any affiliated or linked websites;
- Not to upload, post or otherwise transmit through the Site any viruses or other harmful, disruptive or destructive files;
- Not to create a false identity;
- Not to use or attempt to use another’s account, password, service, or system without express authorisation from 654;
- Intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law, or any regulations having the force of law.
Managing content and communications
654 may, but is not obligated to, monitor or review (i) any areas of the Site where users transmit or post user content, including but not limited to areas where Services are available, and (ii) the substance of any user content.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, 654 will have no liability relating to user content arising under the laws of copyright, libel, privacy, obscenity, or otherwise.
Where use of the Site or certain Services of the Site requires user registration, you will be required to provide certain registration information (the “Registration Data”).
In registering to use the Site, including all Services and Materials available through it, you agree to:
- Provide accurate, complete and up to date information about yourself as required by the Site’s registration form.
- Maintain and update your Registration Data to keep it accurate, complete and up to date.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account and for all activities carried out using your account information. You agree to notify 654 immediately of any unauthorised activity using your account information or if you suspect that the confidentiality of your account information has been compromised.
Purchase of goods and services
Our Terms of Business apply whenever you wish to order goods or services from us. In the event of any conflict or inconsistency between these Conditions and our Terms of Business, our Terms of Business will prevail but only to the extent necessary to resolve that conflict or inconsistency.
Third party goods and services and links
If you purchase goods or services from third parties, even if you have been directed from our site to them, any contract you enter into with those third parties and any use you make of their website is a matter between you and them. 654 has no liability for the quality or type of services or goods provided by any third party we may mention on our site or to whom our site is linked. It is for you to make your own judgment about them.
Any information, offer or service made available by any third party on this site, or on any site to which this site is linked, is that of the author or provider, and not of 654. We do not necessarily endorse, and we are not responsible for, the accuracy or reliability of, any such information, offer or service.
654 makes no representations and gives no warranty about any other websites or any information, offer or service on them. We have no control over their content or availability. 654 will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by or in connection with use of, or reliance on, any content, goods or services available on or through any other website.
Any concern you have about any external link should be directed to that site's website administrator or webmaster.
Disclaimer of warranties
In using this Site and its Services, you expressly understand and agree that:
- The Site and the Services contained on it are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis and that use of the Site and Services is at your own risk.
- 654 disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether by express or implied, including, but not limited to the implied warranties or merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement.
- 654 makes no warranties regarding the accuracy, reliability, quality or availability of service of any products, materials or services made available on the Site.
- Any damage to your computer or loss of data that results from the use of the Site or Services, or from the download of any material will be your sole responsibility and is done at your own discretion.
- No advice or information obtained from the Site or its Services, whether written or oral, shall create any warranty not expressly stated.
Further, 654 makes no warranty or condition that:
- The Services will meet your requirements
- The Services will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- The results that may be obtained from the use of the Services will be accurate or reliable
- The quality of any products, Services, information, or other material purchased or obtained by you through the Services will meet your expectations
- Any errors in the software will be corrected.
Limitation of liability
To the extent not prohibited by applicable law, 654 is not liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, revenue, goodwill, use, data, electronically transmitted orders or other economic advantage (even if 654 has been advised of the possibility of such damages), however caused and regardless of the theory of liability, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise, arising out of, or related to:
- The use or inability to use the Services;
- The cost of procurement of substitute goods and Services purchased or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into though or from the Services;
- Unauthorised access to or alteration of your transmissions or data;
- Statements or conduct of any third party on the Services or Site;
- Any other matter relating to the Services, including content you may download, use, modify or distribute from the Site.
You have the sole responsibility for adequate protection and backup of data and/or equipment used in connection with the Site and will not make a claim against 654 for lost data, re-run time, inaccurate output, work delays or lost profits resulting from the use of content.
You agree to hold 654 harmless from, and you covenant not to take any legal action against 654 for any claims based on using the Site, whether in contract (including fundamental breach), tort (including negligence) or otherwise except where 654 is prevented by law from making such exclusions or limitations.
654 reserves the right to change these Terms at any time without prior notice to you, so please check them regularly.
These Terms are governed exclusively by English law and are subject to the jurisdiction of the courts of England. The place of performance of the contract will be England.
If you wish to raise a query, please contact: email@example.com
654 Ltd is a company registered in England which has the registration number: 7606147
Our registered office is at:Millswood Old Neighbouring Chalford Gloucestershire GL6 8AA UK